Sunday, 28 September 2014

Family Movie Night

I've always wanted a nice Family Movie Night. So whenever a new movie premiered or after we downloaded a movie on the computer, I'd try to get my entire family in front of the screen. 

Let me explain.................

This is what I think another family looks like while watching a movie together.

And my family? Well..............

You might have noticed that there's no father or son  in the first pic and I haven't drawn my dad(he's abroad) or little brother in the second. THAT, my friends, is because when I tried to draw a male for this post, he looked BEYOND RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am absolutely serious. Maybe one day I'll post the pic as a joke but for now I just can't bring myself to do it....

4 comments:

  1. hey skipperann i really love reading your blogs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope you know me ?>??????i am lily's friend elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Elizabeth, thanks for stopping by! And of course I know you.

    Lily: yo buddy finally u write somethin !!! did u like it??????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeeeeeeeeeees and i wasnt going to write all that e"s but nah let it be
      and i........ offff i forgot that this is a blog i have to comment sooooo OMG LOOK AT YOUR MOM'S head

      Delete
  3. bolg, iave to blah blah blah

    ReplyDelete