A couple nights ago, I had a pretty cool dream. At least the scenes I remembered were.
Scene 1 - Me walking through a mysteriously dark and creepy library....oooooooo....
Scene 2 - Me escaping from a store on fire.
Ehm....I didn't draw the pic to represent scene 2 because at first, I simply drew a stick figure running away from flames....didn't really capture the 'thrill' and the 'drama'. So just picture this scene in your head okay?
And Now ....
The most dramatic scene of all!
Scene 3 - Me teaching a girl how to set up an anti virus.
Yup. You can have a second to take in all that drama from scene 3.
Done? Okay.
Heh heh. I honestly don't know how it went from dark libraries to escaping from a flaming store to teaching a girl how to set up an anti virus in her phone. Oh well.
That is just how some dreams are, I guess. They never truly make sense (at least not to me they don't).
.........................................................................................................................................................
My attempt at scene 2
FEEL THE THRILL!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment