Let's not beat around the bush and get straightaway down to business. So without further ado, here are 10 things that make me happy. Some are rational, others? Erm....Not so much.
1) Sticky notes. Yep, I love those things.
2) Oreoooos and milk! Talk about yum!
3) Long socks for school? I never really realized it until today. Currently, I'm staying at my grandparents' place (still there) and here, there are 4 kids - my litle cousin sister, brother, sister and moi - ALL going to the same school. Its plain torture, I tell ya, trying to find a pair of socks that actually at least look like they used to be mine. But today?
I finally found a pair which is my own. It was a blissfully sweet feeling to pull 'em on. (Wow. One huge paragraph all about socks. )
4) A good punny joke
5) Weird crazy random text conversations with friends online
6) Pistachios. Salted ones, especially.
7) When someone asks me for advice or help in matters other than studies. It just makes me feel so warm on the inside that these people actually value my thoughts and opinions.
8) The smell of the raaaain.
9) Pinterest. I don't think I even need to explain this.
10) Daydreaming. Although, let's be real here. Who doesn't?
I first saw this tag here. Zankyu, Cookiecrumbs! Originally, I planned to make a list with 99 things then it went down to 30, then 15 and now, 10. Its pretty late here and I've got school tomorrow, hence such a choice. Ha. Two blog posts in 2 consecutive days? Tis an achievement guys! YAAAAS!
1) Sticky notes. Yep, I love those things.
2) Oreoooos and milk! Talk about yum!
3) Long socks for school? I never really realized it until today. Currently, I'm staying at my grandparents' place (still there) and here, there are 4 kids - my litle cousin sister, brother, sister and moi - ALL going to the same school. Its plain torture, I tell ya, trying to find a pair of socks that actually at least look like they used to be mine. But today?
I finally found a pair which is my own. It was a blissfully sweet feeling to pull 'em on. (Wow. One huge paragraph all about socks. )
4) A good punny joke
5) Weird crazy random text conversations with friends online
6) Pistachios. Salted ones, especially.
7) When someone asks me for advice or help in matters other than studies. It just makes me feel so warm on the inside that these people actually value my thoughts and opinions.
8) The smell of the raaaain.
9) Pinterest. I don't think I even need to explain this.
10) Daydreaming. Although, let's be real here. Who doesn't?
I first saw this tag here. Zankyu, Cookiecrumbs! Originally, I planned to make a list with 99 things then it went down to 30, then 15 and now, 10. Its pretty late here and I've got school tomorrow, hence such a choice. Ha. Two blog posts in 2 consecutive days? Tis an achievement guys! YAAAAS!
Haha you are cute :)
ReplyDeleteDamn I missed the sticky notes in my lists! I love them too :)
And I love pistachios and punny jokes too :D
Good luck for the UBC challenge!
Daaw, zankyu! I'm glad to hear that you love all those things too. Sticky notes all the way!
Delete