Sunday, 21 September 2014

Creepy Crawly

Hey, its me again. Mostly in blogs you write about current events and all but I REALLY enjoy drawing these pics. 
Right now I'm going to share a difference between me and my sister. Here we go.

So this is my sis' and she sees a spider......


This is me and I see a spider.......





Okay, I admit it, the above IS exaggerated but I just found the pics hilarious so I decided to post it anyway.

I got 'The Two Princesses of Bamarre' a few days back and I finished it just a few hours ago. I LOVED it!
The ending was not exactly how I thought it would play out but the story was pretty good.

It was my mom's birthday on the 16th of September and we (my sis' & I) bought her a watch the day before. It was a bit expensive but it was pretty and we decided that it was worth it. We gave it to her the next day in the morning and she was really happy. We came back from school and found out that my mother had tried to wear it to work but the RIDICULOUS latch just WOULD NOT OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
We're thinking of getting it fixed at a repair shop.

Anyway, that's all for now.

4 comments:

  1. Those pics are really funny. You have got a funny bone, Skipperann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, did you manage to get the latch repaired?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...................No...............

    ReplyDelete