Sunday, 1 February 2015

An Interesting Sight

Hey there! How long has it been? My last post was nearly a month ago. Heh heh.
To be honest, I really didn't have much to write about at that time.

Anyway, during class, I received a note from my friend who sits to my left. In our school at least 5 students sit in the same bench so nobody noticed. 


I'm a girl who wears specs so I was confused at first because my glasses seemed just fine. I began fiddling with my glasses but she shook her head and took back the note. She scribbled something more and passed it back to me.


I looked at the teacher.


Bwahahahahahha! Oh my gosh, I couldn't help bursting out in a fit of giggles. I showed the note to my friends sitting to my right. They both looked at the teacher and started cracking up. I guess we were all busy staring blankly at the text to notice it sooner. Soon, our entire bench was laughing with our textbooks hiding our faces. 
( Note: Trust me, this actually happened. Apparently, the teacher had no idea what was going on and she didn't even notice that her glasses were slanting for the LONGEST time!)
 
The moment she set them straight was one of the most heart-wrenching moments of my life.

Oh! And did you notice that there's a bigger space between 'in' and 'my' from the first sentence when I'm telling you about this event? I put two spaces........ BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!..... so evil. 

No comments:

Post a Comment