Hey everyone, this is my first post and I'll just quickly explain a bit about myself.
Skipperann is my pen name that I'll be using for this blog. I am 13 years old and I live with my younger sister, brother and mother. My father works abroad.
I love to read, hair styling, listening to music, singing and...planning! Most of the time I dream about doing really AWESOME things but when the opportunity arises I'm like.............meh.
Anyway that'll be all for now. See ya.
Skipperann is my pen name that I'll be using for this blog. I am 13 years old and I live with my younger sister, brother and mother. My father works abroad.
I love to read, hair styling, listening to music, singing and...planning! Most of the time I dream about doing really AWESOME things but when the opportunity arises I'm like.............meh.
Anyway that'll be all for now. See ya.
No comments:
Post a Comment