Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Annabelle Scare

Today is officially the beginning of my SUMMER VACATION!!! YAY! I'll definitely post more often(I say that in almost all my posts don't I? Sorry about that!). Also, I'm sorry that the title doesn't make much sense. Maybe it will make more sense once you've finished reading this post.

My sister Lily, really loves horror movies. I, on the other hand, do not. So while she was watching Annabeth  Annabelle, I came up with a plan to scare her.

I thought of calling her through the phone and say - "Annabelle, Annabelle " as creepily as I could and then play a recording of a scream. She would definitely freak out. When the movie was about to end I ran upstairs and shut myself in a room. Using a spare phone, I then dialed the number and waited. However, it was out of credit . So I called her with my mom's phone and waited. I heard it ring. 


What I hoped would happen







(And then she would start freaking out)

What actually happened




I guess it occurred to me for a second before but I fully realized it then. Since I was using my mom's phone she would have definitely recognized the phone number on the screen when she went to pick up the telephone. I felt like giving myself a face-palm. 

I went downstairs and Lily told me she actually had been pretty scared. I guess it was mostly because of the movie itself. Apparently, she found it scarier than 'Conjuring'.

Anyway, April fool's day is next month and I'm sure it shall be most pleasant. I'll definitely be better prepared then! Also, summer course begins the day after tomorrow. I really hope it'll be fun for me and my friends. 

That's all for now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment