Sunday, 4 October 2015

Spacey Dream - UBC Day 1

The October Ultimate Blogging Challenge Started. On the 1st of October... Today is the 4th of October...... Whyyy?  I've got to catch up! And fast!

Anyways, lets get into today's post. I was going through my diary (ya ya, I keep a diary. Or try to, at least. )and I saw this narration of a dream that I'd written on the 22nd of this August. I think I wrote it in the wee hours of morning just after I'd woken up. And I'll be sharing EXACTLY what I wrote. Yep. No paraphrasing at all.

Here we go...

" Yesterday night, I had a dream. I dreamt that I'd gone to space with a man and a woman. I was fixing something outside the window."

"It was cool. I could see galaxies far away. We landed on a planet to rescue a man and it turns out that he's bad"- Huh. Wonder what that reminds me of - "There's an emergency and we have to try and return to our spaceship."

" But we were late and we had to wait until it came back and was available" -What? Does it even work like that? -" The man hit the man a lot. "- ....... I don't even know what to say. I'm very much rethinking this whole 'not paraphrasing' plan. Oh well, let's continue, shall we? *clears throat.and adjusts glasses*

"I wanted to help but I couldn't. Then he came to me. He tried to hurt but it didn't hurt for me." - Wee hours of morning, remember? Gah, I'm sorry. My brain wasn't functioning smoothly.

"Then he sent his dog 'Luna' " - Luna. Ha. Haha. Ha. - on us - me and the woman. We both greeted it as it came and it was friendly towards us." - I will never fathom how exactly that plan came around. - "So yeah. This was my dream. "

I have to get used to this whole 'posting once a day' thing. Especially considering how much I need to catch up. Anyways, bye for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment