Thursday, 8 October 2015

'Get to know me' Tag - UBC Day 4

Yeah, I missed a day. But instead of moping around like I usually do, I'll actually focus on catching up! Yas!

1) Are you named after anyone?
- No.... Not that I know of, anyway.

2) When was the last time you cried?
- Last night? Yeah, I was just working on an assignment that was due the next day and it was pretty late and I just got a bit frustrated and though I wasn't outright sobbing, I guess you could say that I was sniffling. (Argh, I really didn't want to admit this but there it is).

3) Do you have kids?
- Guys, I'm only 14.... And if that doesn't clarify things properly, then no. I don't.

4) If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself?
- I like to think that I would.

5) Do you use sarcasm a lot?
- Most people can't tell when I'm being sarcastic but I try. I do try.

6) Will you ever bungee-jump?
- Given the chance, yes I'd love to.

7) What's your favorite cereal?
- Chocos.

8) What is the first thing you notice about people?
- Is this when I'm introduced to someone new? If so, then their body language in general?  I've never really thought about this in particular but yeah. Their body language in general.

9)What's your eye colour?
- Its the colour that rhymes with crown. And down . And frown.

( Ans: Brown)

10) Scary movie or happy endings?
- I don't watch a lot of scary movies sooo I'd go for ze happy endings!

11) Favourite smells?
- The rain, petrol and.... Please don't make fun of me. Ginger garlic paste.

12) Summer or winter?
- In India, we only have monsoons and summers. The only difference is that during December - February it gets sliiiightly chillier ( or is that my imagination? Nah). Its pretty warm here nearly ALL the time so I'd love to know what its like to enjoy Christmas and do winter-y stuff (building snowmen, sledding etc. ). So winter it is.


13) Computer or TV?
- Computer. Definitely.

14) What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
- Saudi Arabia. My dad was working there at the time so we spent my 3rd grade Summer vacation there.

15) Do you have any special talents?
- I can sing?

16) Where were you born?
- India.

17) What are your hobbies?
- Reading, Singing (accompanied by my own a cappella) and surfing the net are a few of the things I wuv to do. I also enjoy Anime and manga aaaand just plain old sketching.

18) Do you have any pets?
- Does a sharpener that looks like a fish count? I guess not? Anyway, I've been wanting a puppy for the longest time. My cousins got a puppy - a German Shepherd - and her name's Luna. It's not easy for them. So, I thought that I'd choose a breed that's easier to take care of. I've already got the names ready - Baxter (through extensive research), Buffy ( a contestant on Masterchef Australia had a dog named this. Thought it was cool) and Duster (it came up while deciding a name for Luna). Leaaaaning towards Baxter, though.

19) Favourite movie? 
- I don't have a favourite but the ones that I really love are Interstellar, Zombieland, Sister Act, The Karate Kid and there are plenty more but for some reason, these ones were at the top of my head.

20) Do you have any siblings? 
- Yes, a younger brother and a younger sister.

21) What do you want to be when you grow up? 
- Happy and content with what I'm doing. That's all I'll say for now.

And that's it! Whoo! I tag anyone who hasn't done this tag and wants to do it. Please share!

Oh and also, I won't be posting until next week. Exams are coming up and I seriously NEED to start preparing. Oh Lord, will I ever be able to catch up?

No comments:

Post a Comment